Forget the soggy sandwiches, limp carrot sticks and melted cheese sticks. Make school lunches fun (and nutritious!) with a Bento Box! It’s the exciting new way to pack a well-balanced lunch.
- 6 handy compartments (including a round compartment in the middle designed for yoghurt/dip/sauce).
- Silicone insert inside lid to prevent seepage between compartments.
- Great for school lunches, work lunches, picnics, camping and roadtrips
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Not suitable for the microwave
- Free from BPA and Phthalates
- Size: 228mm x 175mm x 50m
- volume: 1.9L
- weight: 710 grams
- Silicone insert can be removed for easy cleaning
- Please note: The Bento Box is designed to hold thicker liquids such as yoghurts, sauces and dips. However, it is not watertight so it may not prevent the leakage of runnier liquids such as drinks or any excess oils/juices that leak out from food items like sundried tomatoes and fruits.
A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
- Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
- It is essential that you separate all the parts of the Bento Box for each wash.
- Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
- To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
- Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.